We are taking extensive measures to ensure The Old Lodge is as COVID 19 safe as possible:
- Using protective screens in reception and bar areas.
- Additional signage and one-way systems to keep guests and employees at a safe social distance.
- Regular cleaning intervals of touch zones in common areas.
- Pop-up cleaning stations with hand sanistersand cleaning products will be accessible for guests to ensure piece of mind.
- Additional staff training and PPE.
- Reduced paper amenities (such as pad and guest directories) in rooms and communal areas.
- Service changes to our breakfast and restaurant.
- 2 meter spacing between our furniture in the beer garden. This spacing will stay in place even if social distancing rules are relaxed.
- Contactless payments.
- Numbered plots in the garden to allow you to enjoy food and drink purchased from The Old Lodge ‘picnic style’*. Picnic blankets can be hired from The Old Lodge or you may bring your own**.
*Only food and drink purchased from The Old Lodge can be consumed on our premises.
** Picnic blankets hired from The Old Lodge are disinfected after each use by the staff.